Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ah, the joys of home ownership

... and staging your house to sell it.
It's been quite some time since my last post, but I've been a busy girl! I have been obsessed with setting up and improving my Etsy store, www.etsy.com/shop/TotallyToTheT. My pictures are getting a lot better!

BEFORE:

AFTER:


I have been quite busy with my day job and night classes for my Bachelor's Degree as well as getting the house ready to sell and jumpstarting my Etsy shop. I did find time one Sunday afternoon to make a needle felted cat toy for my 5 cats to fight over. Complete with bell and catnip in the center. Purrlicious!

And some photos of Erik's home improvement and repairs. One of his biggest projects in our 90+ year old house has been replacing the old sagging cellulose tiles with drywall. *Fun*.















No comments:

Post a Comment